Friday, July 22, 2011

IT'S ALL ABOUT ANNIE SLOAN

DON'T FORGET!!
Click HERE for details


It's been a whirlwind!!  I got home from my gorgeous Mountain retreat and had to quick pack and head to Virginia for a fabulous convention for decorative artists, IDAL.  I don't consider myself in the same category of decorative painters as many of the people that go to this convention but I thought I'd surround myself with genius!  And OH WHAT FUN I'm having.  And I'm learning so much....all the more for me to share with all my wonderful customers and followers.

For now I thought I'd just post a quick picture or two for you to see the Annie Sloan Booth.  It's soooo pretty!!

Early Morning Set Up

Look how sweet this is!!


Annie Sloan Chalk Paint with Stencils!! This is Kate who works with our Texas stockist, Michelle

Getting ready for mini-demos

"THE" Woman behind this amazing product - Annie Sloan and her wonderful husband

10 comments:

  1. How fun!!! I would love to have gone to one of those conventions when I was actively working in the decorative painting field.
    I can't wait to hear all of the details.
    The ASCP booth is adorable.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super sweet!! Can't wait to hear more Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun!!!! Love the booth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOunds like a fabulous event! Glad you had the chance to go!
    Enjoy,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun event to attend. The chalk paint is just too fun...keeping fingers crossed I win. lol.... Love the attention to detail in the booth. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a ball there and absorb as much info as you can. I'm glad you had a bit of a breather before you went there though-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. the booth is Phabulous ! Cant wait for more news

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really win your giveaway so I can try this paint. I will buy some eventually though. I am just amazed at how pieces look with this paint.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Robyn, The booth is adorable and it sounds like a fun event. Please share any new techniques you learned with us.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Booth! Hope it was a successful show!

    ReplyDelete