Friday, July 29, 2011

DO YOU LOVE EVERYTHING ANNIE SLOAN?



Are You An
ANNIE SLOAN CHALK PAINT LOVER?

                We are about to announce our select  group of
MINI STOCKIST in Florida that are going to help spread the magic of Annie Sloan, her wonderful chalk paint and many more things to come.  But there are just a few areas in Florida that we are still looking for just the right fit. 


I truly believe that this paint is so WONDERFUL and MAGICAL
that it needs to be available in a place that is just as special as the paint itself.

 Do you own a quaint shop or perhaps a special space tucked away in an antique mall?

Do you have the ability to do workshops and like to be hands-on?
Does this product EXCITE you?
Do you love meeting new people & sharing your creativity?



If you think you're the one please contact me, confidentially, via my email (rstorydesigns@aol.com/no phone calls please).  Tell me in detail why you believe you're the PERFECT person to be a 
MINI STOCKIST and part of our Florida Team!


  
HERE'S AN OPPORTUNITY TO  SHARE YOUR PASSION

Drop me a note and tell me a little about yourself
Florida loves
ANNIE SLOAN CHALK PAINT
Be one of our select group representing this amazing brand and join us for this incredible journey!


*Mini-Stockist: a second-tier retailer who is located in the same state as the Stockist and purchases the product from the Stockist.   Mini-Stockist must be willing to purchase an initial minimum investment in inventory.












1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I've recently found your blog and I'm so glad I did! It's great! I live in Florida, I'm a redesigner and wish I had a shop so I could apply to be a stockist for Annie Sloan and you!!! It would be fantastic, however my business is service only and I'm trying to rebuild it after a bout with cancer!! Happy to say I won!!!!!
    Congrats to Lori on winning the giveaway! Must say, though, hoping it was me. :)

    I haven't been able to get the paints yet, but can't wait to! All the pictures and posts are beautiful. LOVE that built-in from May 19 post.
    Gorgeous!! Sorry I'm rambling so, but I also want to say how helpful Lori from your your shop was when I called for info! I was wondering about the greens and she was great! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete