Wednesday, June 27, 2012

GOT MILK paint?

ROBYN STORY DESIGNS
is pleased and excited to announce that we will be carrying

That's right!!  Not only do we sell the amazing
CHALK PAINT™ decorative paints
we are now going to stock

My philosophy for my store is
There's something for everyone!
I truly believe that...and I have built my business on that premise for the past 10 years.  As a shopkeeper, I listen very closely to what my customers want.  For that reason, you can come into my shop and find a wide range of treasures. 

 Some of our items are very unique and sometimes very expensive, they are for the particular customer that just has to have that "over-the-top",  "one-of a-kind piece". On the other hand, there are also many of my customers that just like to come to the shop, have a cup of coffee and say hello.  Along the way they might pick up a little something for themselves or perhaps a little hostess gift for a friend they may be visiting.


Our customers truly love to come into 
 Robyn Story Designs and Boutique for our wonderful customer service, our product knowledge and just a great shopping experience. No matter who the customer or what the occasion is, I always try to have a little
 "something for everyone" 
 when they walk through my doors.

In terms of the artistic community, we have been evolving into that as well.  There are all kinds of wonderfully talented people out there.  
All with different needs
different levels of comfort 
and different expectations.

The addition of  Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint will allow us to continue to build Robyn Story Designs....as your source to discover your creative soul within.


Annie Sloan and Miss Mustard Seed respect each others products and are comfortable with me representing both lines.  I am very blessed and excited to represent the products from both of these visionary and talented leaders




We hope to have the Milk Paint available for sale late August, both in our store and online.  Please keep an eye on my FACEBOOK page, ONLINE STORE, EMAILS and Blog fMior news of when you can purchase your Miss Mustard Seed's MILK PAINT. 









7 comments:

  1. How exciting. Can you give me idea of how much the milk paint will cost? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn, will the milk paint be available at Adjectives?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent!! Miss Mustard Seed puts so much into her projects and this will be a perfect complement for you wonderful shop!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great news, I love Miss Mustard Seed and her work is always outstanding. I might add that I love Robyn Story too.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be one more reason to visit your wonderful shop! Why wouldn't you offer both?! Love Annie & Marian!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - the best of both worlds! I like milk paint too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you have a great philosophy~I am excited to give my customers more choices in my little store...so good to have something for everyone...its going to be fun using the new milk paint and sharing the results! I know your store will rock this paint too!!

    ReplyDelete