Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Robyn Story Designs, Fancy Flea & FREE SHIPPING

IT'S OFFICIAL,
WILL BE AT THE 
FANCY FLEA IN APRIL

WOOOOHOOOOO
Look for us at booth numbers 115 & 116 
at intersection of Lemon Street and Kentucky Avenue

We had such a GREAT time when we were there in November but we didn't have enough room to 
spread out!!  

Seriously, when I shop, I like options so I want to make sure that you have 
OPTIONS!!!

I have no idea exactly what we're bringing but I've got a hunch that it'll be 
GREAT!!

So get your Annie Sloan Chalk Paint ™ list together because we're showing up
stocked to the gills with 
ALL THINGS ANNIE!!!

That's right...PAINT - (EVERY COLOR), WAXES, BRUSHES, all of 
Annie's BOOKS

and her new 
CRAQUELUER PRODUCT

If you get your list together early, 
here's a GREAT deal for you

Call your order in - the SKIES the limit because
I'M GOING TO DELIVER IT TO YOU AT THE FANCY FLEA!

That's right, you order it, I deliver it - FREE SHIPPING
because we'll be hand delivering it to you!
AND
I'm going to throw in - FREE - two of our 
NEW MINI WAX BRUSHES**
AND
If that's not enough....AN EMBELLISHMENT PACKAGE!!
(a lovely little package with ribbons, fabrics, brick-a-brack, florals, buttons, pins - creative bits and pieces!)



Check out our website for all the goodies that you can pre-order.
Check out our new GILDING WAX while you're at it!

This comes in FOUR different colors, goes on like a dream and is just a beautiful product to work with.  I've thrown away all other "wannabe's".  This is the REAL stuff, straight from France.

Since you're not paying shipping, 
why not add this to your order!!

What are you waiting for, call your order in NOW 
(Store hours 10-5 Tues. - Fri  10-4 Saturday) .
For this promotion all orders must be called into the store so that it is processed for the Lakeland Fancy Flea
we will not be offering this special on the day of Fancy Flea and  

All orders must be received by Thursday, April 26!   
NO EXCEPTIONS 



HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE DAY OF FANCY FLEA!!
 

**minimum purchase of one quart of paint required for FREE BRUSHES & Embellisment package

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I wish I were their so I could go to this, I sounds like a fun event and the no shipping and free brushes, ohhh I wish I could go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I lived closer; this sounds like such a fun event. Love the mannequin you have all dolled up...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great posting I have read. I like your article. Thank you

    ReplyDelete