Tuesday, June 5, 2012

DON'T BE GREEN WITH ENVY!!

Annie Promised
and 
Annie Delivered.....

A NEW COLOR HAS ARRIVED!!
Be one of the first to create with this new color of 
Chalk Paint™ Decorative Paint
Pre-order your color now** - and we'll sweeten your pot with a
FREE WAX BRUSH

Here it is!!
"This is inspired by the colors of the copper green mineral and semi-precious stone, malachite, and from the same family of stones as azurite and turquoise. In the 17th and 18th century it was used as a color made with verdigris. It is a very fugitive color turning black with time so we are not aware of how it was used on woodwork in many houses. It is a classical color found in classical Italian furniture."
Graphite is painted inside the drawer
We LOVE when Annie gives us more product to use!!  
Chalk Paint™ Decorative Paint Colors are just wonderful,
 what a GREAT addition to her rainbow. 

We are so excited to share this fabulous color with everyone!  Order today from our
 online shopping cart  
and we'll
 THROW IN A
FREE MINI WAX BRUSH!! 
That's right...we said FREE...a $10.95 value 


Be sure to mention FREE WAX BRUSH in Special Instructions when ordering 
This offer good for the first 50 pre-orders for FLORENCE ONLY.
GIVEAWAY OVER
Thanks for your orders!  We've sold HUNDREDS of Florence!!

3 comments:

  1. Love that new color. I am very smitten with verdigris right now. To answer your comment on my chalkboard post (you're a no reply blogger) the rooster plate has no maker's mark, but I got it at TJ Max. Thank you for leaving a comment on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous new color, must hit the fleas and find a great piece to use it on!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color! I love your blog and just purchased some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint from your online store. I'm a newbie to the chalk paint and have a few projects that I want to use it on. Please feel free to check out my blog as I will be posting pics once I complete my projects. :)

    Julie
    jamscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete