Friday, August 19, 2011

FUN AT OUR CHALK PAINT WORKSHOP

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUT AMAZING
 CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS
***********************************************


We had another fabulous ANNIE SLOAN CHALK PAINT WORKSHOP with yet another amazing group of people.  Here are a few pictures of our fun day.

When we say "lunch is included", we're not talking about a little spread!  Look at all these yummy treats!
Our FANTASTIC group of women!!  You girls ROCK!
We supplied bare wood picture frames to be personalized by each participant!  Fabulous!
A cup of Starbucks coffee and a little instruction!!
Our VERY full class!
Ahhh, the magic of CRACKLE!
Another whimsy inspired piece by ME!!  Don't ya love it!!
Our next workshop date is Thursday August 25.  Our fall schedule has been updated on our Online Store!   Be sure to.....
 ENTER our 
GIVEAWAY HERE!!

11 comments:

  1. I love popping by to visit you. I am away for the weekend and then, guess what? I am going to paint next week- Can't wait to try it! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Robyn, I have got to check your class schedule. I live to close not to take one!! Your group look like they are having a Great time!!

    Huggs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like another fun class. Would love to visit to learn all these techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you buy the mini pots of Chalk paint ? If so How much ? Seems like it would be the best way to see if you like a color or for a small project .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you come to Kansas City? please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love that - I should send Talma (my niece)
    over - she loves Mackenzie-Childs style - it's every bit as lovely as their things!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something I will do later this fall...I hope! Just visiting your store, I have learned so much.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the table. I was obsessed with the MacKenzie-Childs look for awhile and among other things did a bed that I wrote a post about on July 27, 2010. I still love the look and am thinking about ways to bring it back into my decor in a slightly new way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks Like a lot of fun! Did you say coffee? :)

    ReplyDelete